Friday, June 24, 2011

The Guest Bed


So we bought this headboard for $8 at a restoration store, painted it white and it's now in our guest room/ office. When in doubt, paint it white (although, that was my plan within the first 5 seconds of spotting it)! I bought the crocheted pillow case for about $4 but I'm pretty sure I'm going to use it somewhere else, there's too much yellow/tan on this bed. Too much yellow or not, Marcos says every day how much he likes this room now more than the room we're sleeping in. "It looks better than our bed", he says.



Marcos just doesn't understand, I don't want to buy the bedding for our room until we're actually sleeping in the Master Bedroom (which of course, will be after we have floors installed). I already purchased the curtains for the master bedroom but between now and later, I'm sure I'll have found 10 bedding sets/pieces that I'd die without. I'm holding back for once. We're going to do a photo/frame collage above the headboard.

P.S.. did you notice the six panel door into the room? They're everywhere now, so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment